Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Vaduvur, TamilNadu.
We all know about the present Covid-19 situation prevailing and the corresponding lock down to safegaurd ourselves.
This lock down effect though it's for our good there are manypeople,mostly daily wage earning workers are suffering a lot.
This category includes Archakas who offer daily poojas at temple. Most of them get paid very low and they have to survive with the money that sevarthis /Visitors donate on the pooja plate.
They also have to prepare Neivedyam with the meagre amount they receive
Since nobody is visiting temples they are finding it difficult to run their daily life.
They depend on the Hindu temple ecosystem for their livelihood. Now since the temple has been closed down, their wages have taken a hit.
So we thought it's an need of the hour to provide financial support to them.
So we decided to offer this financial assistance for 25 people (Veda pandits and Archakaras) in chennai with Rupees 10,000 each for their survival. With This 10,000 they can manage atleast for next 2-3months Please come forward and donate the needful.
The list of Veda pandits and Archakas who will be supported by us.
1. Sudharsan.P - Sri Govindharaja Swamy Temple. Vaduvur District, TamilNadu
2. S.Kothandaraman - Sri Lakshmi Narayana Perumal Temple, Moorthiambalpuram, Thanjavur District, TamilNadu
3. S.Raghvan Bhattar - Sri Srinivasa Perumal Kovil, Koothnallur(Taluk),Tiruvarur District, TamilNadu
4. M.N.Parthasarathy Bhattar - Sri Adhikesava Perumal Temple, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamilnadu
5. Sathya Narayana Bhattar - Sri Adhikesava Perumal Temple, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamilnadu
6. Harikrishna Bhattar -Sri Adhikesava Perumal Temple, Mylapore, Chennai, TamilNadu
7. Srivatsa Bhattar - Sri Srinivasa Perumal temple, Vysarpadi,Chennai, TamilNadu
8. Ravi Kesavan Bhattar - Sri Adhikesava Perumal Temple, Mylapore, Chennai
9. Sri Seshadri Bhattar - Sri Santhana Venugopala Swamy Temple, Poondi Village, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu
10. A.Neelamani Raju Bhattar - Sri Lakshmi Narayana Perumal Temple, Mel Venpakkam Village, Ranipet District, TamilNadu.
11.VijayaKumar Bhattar- Sri Adhikesava Perumal Temple, Vada Madurai Village, Thiruvallur District.
12. Santhana Bhattar - Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple,Venbakkam village,Chengalpet District, Tamil Nadu
13. V. Devanathan Bhattar - Sri Lakshmi Narayana Perumal Temple, Thandarai village, Uthiramerur, Tamil Nadu
14. P.K.Varada Bhattar - Sri Vijayaragahva Perumal Temple, Pudhuvoyal Village, Ponneri District, Tamil Nadu.
15.P.K. Santhanam Bhattar, Sri Siruvapuri Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Siruvapuri,Ponneri District , Tamil Nadu
16. Chakravarthy Bhattar - Sri Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Perunagar Village,Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu.
1. Srikanth - West mambalam, chennai.
2. Vinoth Vijayaraghvan. - Vaduvur, TamilNadu
3. Badri Naraynan - Vaduvur, TamilNadu
4. Sriram - Vaduvur, TamilNadu.
5. S.Gokula Krishnan - Vaduvur, TamilNadu
6. Sabarigiri Vasu - Kaivelapalem district, Andhra Pradesh.
7.Balasubramanya Sharma - Madurai
8.S.Krishnan -West Mambalam ( Studied in West Mambalam Patasala )
9.Sathish .G - West Mambalam ( Studied in West Mambalam Patasala )
10.B.Girish Vishwanathan -West Mambalam
11.S.Subramanian - West Mambalam ( Studied in West Mambalam Patasala )
12. Balaji .S - West Mambalam ( Studied in West Mambalam Patasala )
13. Sathyanarayana Ganesan - Saidapet, Chennai.
1.Sundararaj - Kancheepuram
2.K.Nagesh Bhat - West Mambalam
3.L.Sabari - Kancheepuram
4.L.Ragahvendra - Kancheepuram
5.R. Subbuvenkataraman - Tiruvallur
The remaining will be updated shortly.
The funds will be directly transferred into their accounts. Requesting you all to please support the Temple Archakas and Vaidigas during this tough time!
For more details please contact
|| Lokah Samstah Sukino Bhavanthu ||
Campaign Disclaimer: The pitch, information and the opinions, expressed in this campaign page are those of the campaigner, users or beneficiaries, and not CrowdKash. If such claims are found to be not true, CrowdKash, in its sole discretion, has the right to stop the campaign, and refund the contributions to respective contributors.